Out of Bounds!
t3h j1mb0
2005-10-03 20:34:35 UTC
Hokay, sometimes when I call the removeZero method, there is an internal
node within TreeData that has a character of -1 (or 255, however you
read it). Either way, this index is not in parentTable, so the
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException runs up and shanks me in the eye with a
wooden spoon. How does that character get there, and what can I do
about it?
-Jimbo
t3h j1mb0
This is all within the RevAdaptive stuff, mind you.
Clayton Krueger
2005-10-03 21:05:20 UTC
thought that fixed it, apparently it didn't
have you changed your replaceZero with the update that is on the urgent
clarifications, that fixed my prob.
Clayton Krueger