I though I had finished
Drake Dowsett
2005-10-03 21:17:49 UTC
I've run into a problem, when opt encoding a file with text
"abcdeabcdeabcde" I tested and got the following output:

Writing for 97
Writing 0 for 98
Writing 00 for 99
Writing 000 for 100
Writing 0000 for 101
Writing 1 for 97
Writing 01 for 98
Writing 001 for 99
Writing 0001 for 100
Writing 00001 for 101
Writing 1 for 97
Writing 01 for 98
Writing 001 for 99
Writing 0001 for 100
Writing 00001 for 101

Why are my nodes only traversing the 0 and down!?

Drake
Warren Hunt
2005-10-03 22:04:51 UTC
Post by Drake Dowsett
I've run into a problem, when opt encoding a file with text
Writing for 97
Writing 0 for 98
Writing 00 for 99
Writing 000 for 100
Writing 0000 for 101
Writing 1 for 97
Writing 01 for 98
Writing 001 for 99
Writing 0001 for 100
Writing 00001 for 101
Writing 1 for 97
Writing 01 for 98
Writing 001 for 99
Writing 0001 for 100
Writing 00001 for 101
Why are my nodes only traversing the 0 and down!?
Drake
I'm not sure what would cause this off hand.
General note: If anyone can't get things to work by tonight and you
really don't want to, or if you just have some bug on a specific test
case, then turn in a more extensive readme that explains an input that
doesn't work, why you think it doesn't work and your attempted solution.
I'll give you credit for trying if you explain your problem well. (I
can't give an A for something that doesn't work, but if it only fails on
some files, a good explenation will get a B)

-Warren