TA office hours in Taylor Now!
Somik Behera
2005-10-03 03:46:01 UTC
Hey guys,

Warren has posted on the website that he will be in taylor basement from
10:30 - 12:00 today but cant find him.

does anybody know of any updates about his _Urgent Office Hours_ .

thanks,

somik
Mike Jordan
2005-10-03 03:54:39 UTC
Post by Somik Behera
Hey guys,
Warren has posted on the website that he will be in taylor basement from
10:30 - 12:00 today but cant find him.
does anybody know of any updates about his _Urgent Office Hours_ .
thanks,
somik
He meant 10:30 this morning.

Mike
Luke Robison
2005-10-02 22:52:22 UTC
Post by Somik Behera
Hey guys,
Warren has posted on the website that he will be in taylor basement from
10:30 - 12:00 today but cant find him.
does anybody know of any updates about his _Urgent Office Hours_ .
thanks,
somik
i belive that was AM

i don't know how he expected CS students to be up at 10:30 am.......
much less working on the project

-luke
Nick Whelan