compile erros
Luke Robison
2005-10-03 01:29:17 UTC
Looks like i can't get anything to compile because it can't find the
other files in the package. i've set my CLASSPATH to "." and have even
passed the classpath directly using javac -classpath "." MyCS337Zip.java

so my question is: am i missing something about the classpath or
directory or filename?

im in the CS337 directory created from the jar, CLASSPATH="." and I do this:
javac MyCS337Zip.java

and all i get are lots of "can't resolve symbol"s for other things
defined in the CSSS7 package, like FileBitWriter.

-luke
carlos
2005-10-03 07:30:33 UTC
Try running it from outside of CS337 directory:

java CS337.MyCS337Zip

This worked fine for me.
-luke
Luke Robison